The Maisonettes originally traded as the original Flour Mill of Archontiko, they have been declared preserved historic buildings from the Greek Ministry of Culture and Tourism before they were lovingly converted into 2 spacious maisonettes. Each Maisonette was converted with traditional taste and Greek values.
• All 2 Maisonettes have a veranda at the front, with table and chairs. At the 1st floor they have a balcony, with amazing view.
• Sleeps 2 to 5 people comfortably
• All two story with Sleeping room (2 single beds) on the top floor and Living Room / Kitchen downstairs.
• Fully equipped kitchen with cooking facilities
• 1 Bathroom downstairs with shower
• 1 Toilet upstairs
• 24 hour hot water
• Fridge Freezer
• Fully Air conditioned
• Safety deposit Box
• Wireless Internet Access